Our “child development” GOtykes for ages 4 – 7 is a great way to introduce children to the game of volleyball while building character and leadership skills. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Fundamental skills are taught through age-appropriate games and activities. Most importantly, our GOtykes program is designed to create a fun, safe, and exciting atmosphere that leave your child anxiously awaiting the next class!
- GOtykes start at 4 yrs – 7 yrs old
- Thursday Class Available – Starts November 8th!
- Saturday classes offered seasonally
- 6 Sessions (1x per week)-45 minutes each
- Includes Game Shirt
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE & PLAY PROGRAMS(P3)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of volleyball. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus 30 minutes on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, the next 30 minutes they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $117
- P3 starts at 8 yrs to 13 yrs old.
- 6 sessions (1x per week)- 1 hour each – Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute scrimmage.
- Thursday and Friday Classes
- Weekend classes offered seasonally
- Includes Game Shirt.
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
For more information about Indoor Volleyball at Game On Sports Complex, call us today at 817-367-7800.
**Annual Membership is $25.00 for one facility or $40.00 for both Game On locations. All participants must have an Annual Membership to play at Game On Sports Complex or Game On Arena Sports