GOtykes Soccer (2-3 Years Old)
Our “child development” GOtykes for ages 2 – 3 is a great way to introduce children to the game of soccer while building character and leadership skills. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Fundamental skills are taught through age-appropriate games and activities. Most importantly, our GOtykes program is designed to create a fun, safe, and exciting atmosphere that leave your child anxiously awaiting the next class! Cost: $125
- GOtykes start at 2 -3 years old (Friday & Saturday Classes – Saturdays are seasonal)
- Weekday classes available year round!
- 6 Sessions (1x per week)- 45 minutes each
- Includes Game Shirt
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills
- Register Here for 2022 Classes
2 year olds: Friday at 4:30pm/ Saturday at 9AM
3 year olds: Friday at 4:30pm / Saturday at 9AM
SOCCER PRACTICE & PLAY PROGRAM (4-13 Years Old)
Practice and play runs Tuesday and Saturday for ages 4-14. #gameonfw
Posted by Game On Arena Sports & Soccer Shop on Friday, June 26, 2020
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of soccer. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $130
- Age Groups – 4-6 Years Old, 7-9 Years Old, 10-13 Years Old
- Seasons Run Year Round!
- 6 sessions per season (1x per week) -1 hour each – Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute game!
- Tuesday Evening & Saturday Classes offered. Saturday option varies season to season.
- Includes Game Jersey! (retailed at $26)
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
- Game On Arena Sports provides balls for the children.
- Additional soccer gear is available for purchase.
- Register Here for 2022 Classes!
- If do not need a new jersey, use discount code “p3soccer”
SOCCER SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (8-16 Years Old)
Knock off the quarantine rust. SDP comes back this Friday! We can’t wait to see everyone as all of our programs start to phase back in! #gameonfw #817strong
Posted by Game On Arena Sports & Soccer Shop on Saturday, May 16, 2020
Skills Development Program (SDP) is designed to give experienced soccer players (1 years of academy/club soccer or more) an exciting environment to advance their soccer skills and IQ. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Cost: $150
Fridays, 6:00pm-7:15pm (March and April – All Ages)
Starting in May, we will have two classes
Fridays 6:00-7:15pm for 8-11 year olds
Fridays 7:15 – 8:00pm for 12+ year olds
SDP will focus on
- Broadening the knowledge and understanding of the game
- Work on speed, agility, sharpness, strength, fitness
- Foot Work, First touch, Two touch
- Improve your technique on the ball
- Improve your skills on the ball
- Attacking play, Finishing, 1v1, 2v1
- To Register, Contact Sam firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022 Skills Development Program Registration
MGK Goalkeeper Performance Academy
- Thursdays, 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Session 28, February
- Next class will start June 3, 2022
Fun and advanced goalkeeper training. A foundation of our program is a well-paced environment using fun games and drills to work on your goalkeepers craft. MGK Academy focuses on developing goalie technique, fun and sportsmanship. Register Here!
Youth Soccer Coaches
Coach Danny is from Monterrey, Mexico and moved to Fort Worth at a young age. He played HS at Aledo where he was a four Year Letterman and helped his team to a 5A undefeated District Championship in 2017. As a player, he played select with FWFC, FC Dallas and AFC. Danny is a Hill College graduate where his team and him won the NJCAA D1 Region 5 Championship and is now pursuing his Bachelor’s Degree In Kinesiology. As a coach, Danny has had the pleasure of coaching camps year round, middle school teams, private trainings and more. Danny has a great passion to help young athletes develop and master their craft in the game of soccer.
Jasmine Henederson is a 3-time World Record holder and former professional soccer player. An LA native, Jasmine played D1 soccer for Cal State Fullerton and Cal State Baskersfield. After college ball, Jasmine played professionally over sees in Brasilia, Brazil. Jasmine has coached all types of levels from academy to high school, club to recreational and camps and clinics in Southern California and other countries for the last 15+years. She’s taken her lessons from both on and off the field into her writing as an author and as a speaker on the TEDx stage. Jasmine is a loving mom who believes in the power of sport.
For Youth Soccer Programs, please contact Sam email@example.com
**Annual Membership is $35.00 for one facility or $50.00 for both Game On locations.
All participants must have an Annual Membership to play at Game On Sports Complex or Game On Arena Sports