Football Practice & Play Program (P3)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of football. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $109
- Classes for 7-9 Year Olds – Saturdays 1:00PM
- Classes for 10-13 Year Olds – Saturdays 2:00PM
- 6 sessions (1x per week) -1 hour each.
- Seasons Run Feb/March, April/May, August/September, October/November
- Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute scrimmage.
- Includes Game Shirt!
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
- Register Here
Contact Chandler for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
**Annual Membership is $30.00 for one facility or $45.00 for both Game On locations.
All participants must have an Annual Membership to play at Game On Sports Complex or Game On Arena Sports