SOCCER PRACTICE & PLAY PROGRAM (4-12 Years Old)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of soccer. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $90
- Age Groups – 4-6 Years Old, 7-9 Years Old, 10-12 Years Old
- Seasons Run – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November, December/January
- 6 sessions per season (1x per week) -1 hour each – Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute game!
- Tuesday Evening & Saturday Classes offered year round!
- Includes Game Jersey! (retailed at $26)
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
- Game On Arena Sports provides balls for the children.
- Additional soccer gear is available for purchase.
- All coaches have their USSF License
- Register Here!
GOtykes Soccer (2-5 Years Old)
Our “child development” GOtykes for ages 2 – 5 is a great way to introduce children to the game of soccer while building character and leadership skills. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Fundamental skills are taught through age-appropriate games and activities. Most importantly, our GOtykes program is designed to create a fun, safe, and exciting atmosphere that leave your child anxiously awaiting the next class! Cost: $102
- GOtykes start at 2 -4 years old (Wednesday, Friday & Saturday Classes)
- Weekday classes available year round!
- 6 Sessions (1x per week)- 45 minutes each
- Includes Game Shirt
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills
- Register Here
2-3 year olds:
Wednesday or Friday at 10AM
Saturday at 9AM
4-5 year olds:
Wednesday or Friday at 10:45AM
Saturday at 10:45AM
For more information, contact Josh Goldstein at email@example.com
MGK Goalkeeper Performance Academy
- Wednesdays Year Round
- 5:00PM-6:00PM Advanced Class
- 6:00PM-7:00PM Beginner Class
Fun and advanced introduction to soccer skills and goalkeeper training. A foundation of our camp is a well-paced environment using fun games and drills. MGK Camp focuses on developing soccer skills, goalie technique, fun and sportsmanship. Multiple coaches will be involved in working with players!
Year Round Classes Offered! Contact Coerver Director David Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Coerver Coaching is a global football coaching program inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cook. This program is a skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers. This method focuses on individual skills development and small group play and is endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including: Register at http://www.coervertexas.com
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United
- Arsenal FC
- Global Partner Adidas