SOCCER PRACTICE & PLAY PROGRAM (4-12 Years Old)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of soccer. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $90
- Age Groups – 4-6 Years Old, 7-9 Years Old, 10-12 Years Old
- Seasons Run – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November, December/January
- 6 sessions per season (1x per week) -1 hour each – Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute game!
- Tuesday Evening & Saturday Classes offered year round!
- Includes Game Jersey! (retailed at $26)
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
- Game On Arena Sports provides balls for the children.
- Additional soccer gear is available for purchase.
- All coaches have their USSF License
- Register Here!
GOtykes Soccer (2-5 Years Old)
Our “child development” GOtykes for ages 2 – 5 is a great way to introduce children to the game of soccer while building character and leadership skills. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Fundamental skills are taught through age-appropriate games and activities. Most importantly, our GOtykes program is designed to create a fun, safe, and exciting atmosphere that leave your child anxiously awaiting the next class! Cost: $102
- GOtykes start at 2 -5 years old (Wednesday & Friday Classes)
- Weekday classes available year round!
- 6 Sessions (1x per week)- 45 minutes each
- Includes Game Shirt
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills
- Register Here
For more information, contact Josh Goldstein at email@example.com
MGK Goalkeeper Academy – Session 12 (See our MGK Goalkeeper Academy Camp during June for Summer Dates!)
August 2, 2017 – September 20, 2017, 5:00PM – 6:00PM, Cost: $160.00
August 2, 2017 – September 20, 2017, 6:00PM –7:00PM, Cost: $160.00
Game On has teamed up with The Dallas Sidekicks very own Milo Milosevic. Coach Milo, who was born in Belgrade Serbia, attended Texas Wesleyan where he made 162 career saves in two seasons and was a first team 2012 All-Southwest Region selection by the NSCAA…Was also a two-time All-Conference selection at Arizona Western College and was named MVP of the Region I Finals in 2010. Currently, Coach Milo is the starting goalie for the Dallas Sidekicks, does Goalkeeper training for numerous clubs and also coaches for Texas Wesleyan. For MGK Goalkeeper Performance Academy. The MGK Goalkeeper Performance Academy will run year round on Wednesday’s, starting August 10, 2016 & will run in 8 week segments/2 week break & start again! Register Here
Year Round Classes Offered! Contact Coerver Director David Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Coerver Coaching is a global football coaching program inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cook. This program is a skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers. This method focuses on individual skills development and small group play and is endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including: Register at http://www.coervertexas.com
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United
- Arsenal FC
- Global Partner Adidas
Summer Class offered on Tuesdays! June 13 through July 25, 2017 –
Ages 2-3 – Register Here
Ages 3-5 – Register Here
Ages 6-9 – Register Here
SoccerShots founding partners, Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, were soccer teammates both in college and professionally. They formed Soccer Shots® in 1998 after recognizing a lack of quality soccer programs for children under age 8. They shared an entrepreneurial spirit, a deep love of soccer, and a passion to inspire children to live fit and healthy lives.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.