Youth Flag Football
LEAGUE REGISTRATION DEADLINES & SEASON START DATES
Fall – Registration Deadline 8/12/2017, schedule released 8/25/2017, season starts 9/2/2017
Game On Arena Sports offers well-organized youth indoor flag football leagues in a range of skill levels from recreational to competitive. Youth leagues provide a fun and engaging environment for players to come together and compete while providing an air conditioned, enjoyable experience for fans.
- Ref Fees
- League Fees (8 game season + Playoffs)
- Player Memberships
- Register Here
Football Practice & Play Program (P3)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of football. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $77
- Ages start at 7 years old to 12 years old.
- Thursday and Saturday Class Options
- Seasons Run Feb/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November, December/January
- 6 sessions (1x per week) -1 hour each.
- Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute scrimmage.
- Includes Game Shirt!
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
- Register Now!
Contact Joseph Schwochert for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Game On Arena Sports offers seasonal Youth Flag Football Leagues – For more information please contact email@example.com
**Annual Membership $25.00 – All participants must have an annual membership to play at Game On.