Youth Flag Football League
League Registration Deadlines & Season Start Dates
- Ref Fees
- League Fees (8 game season + Playoffs)
- Player Memberships
Football Practice & Play Program (P3)
P3 is designed to give children of all skill levels a fun and exciting environment to learn and play the game of football. Classes consist of age appropriate drills and activities that will cover all aspects of the game, while also including player development. Staff coaches bring structure, organization, and supervision to each session. Each week participants focus on practicing specific skills, fundamentals & game like situations. From there, they will have an opportunity to utilize the skills just taught, and play in a controlled scrimmage. Cost: $90
- Ages start at 7 years old to 12 years old.
- 6 sessions (1x per week) -1 hour each.
- Thursday and Saturday offerings
- Seasons Run Feb/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November, December/January
- Includes 30 minute practice & 30 minute scrimmage.
- Includes Game Shirt!
- Build strong physical, intellectual & emotional skills.
**Annual Membership $25.00 – All participants must have an annual membership to play at Game On.