Spring League –
March through May – Season Starts March 31
Game On Sports Complex offers well-organized basketball leagues in a range of skill levels from recreational to competitive. Youth Leagues provide a fun and engaging environment for players to come together and compete, while providing an air conditioned, enjoyable experience for parents watching their children’s games.
Cost: $100 Individual / Team Price $800 – Basketball League Rules
- Spring Season kicks off March 31
- Boy and Girls Leagues for 2nd Grade to 12th Grade
- 8 game season plus playoffs, top 4 teams advance to playoffs
- Includes uniform top
- Includes free pre-season half court practice
- All Courts are regulation size
- Annual membership required
- Evaluation Night for individual registrants before season
- Rim Height: 10 ft for all leagues / Ball Size: Regulation 28.5 for girls, and boys 5th grade and under. Regulation size for boys 6th grade and up.
Want to be a volunteer Head Coach? Contact email@example.com for more information!
Spring – March through May, Registration Deadline March 24
Summer – June through August, Registration Deadline May 18
Fall – October through November, Registration Deadline September 18
Winter – January through March, Registration Deadline December 18