Winter League – Register Here
January through March – Season Starts January 20, 2018
League Evaluation Night for individual registrants is January 12, 2018
3rd and 4th Grade 4:00-5:00pm, 5th and 6th Grade 5:00-6:00pm, 7th and 8th 6:00-7:00pm & High School 7:00-8:00pm
Game On Sports Complex offers well-organized basketball leagues in a range of skill levels from recreational to competitive. Youth Leagues provide a fun and engaging environment for players to come together and compete, while providing an air conditioned, enjoyable experience for parents watching their children’s games.
Cost: $100 Individual / Team Price $800 – Basketball League Rules
- Winter Season kicks off January 20, 2018
- Leagues for 2nd Grade to 12th Grade
- 8 game season plus playoffs, All teams advance to playoffs
- Includes uniform top
- Includes free pre-season half court practice
- All Courts are regulation size
- Annual membership required
- Evaluation Night for individual registrants before season
- Rim Height: 8 or 10 ft available for 3rd grade. 10 ft for all other leagues / Ball Size: Regulation 28.5 for girls, and boys 5th grade and under. Regulation size for boys 6th grade and up.
Want to be a volunteer Head Coach? Contact email@example.com for more information!
Winter – January through March, Registration Deadline January 12
Spring – March through May, Registration Deadline February 28
Summer – June through August, Registration Deadline May 18
Fall – October through November, Registration Deadline September 18