GO Futsal Skills Training
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided football game that is widely played across the world. The nature of the game places a large emphasis on technical skill and ability in situations of high pressure and is subsequently an excellent breeding ground for football competencies that can be translated into the 11-a-side format of the game.
Cost: $150 for 8-week session, includes jersey!
- January 12 through March 2 (No class February 23)
- Futsal 5-7 year olds (5:30PM – 6:30PM) – REGISTER HERE!
- Futsal 8-10 years olds (6:00PM – 7:00PM) –REGISTER HERE!
- Futsal 11+ years old (7:00PM – 8:30PM) – REGISTER HERE!
- Includes Jersey
- 8 Sessions (1x per week)
GO Futsal Coaches – Michael Grba
- USSF “C” License
- USYS National Youth Certificate
- Coerver Youth Diploma
PRO PLAYING EXPERIENCE
- Dallas Sidekicks (MASL)
- Detroit Waza Flo (MASL)
- 2013 US Open Cup Champion, 2011/12 & 2012/13 Eastern Division Champion
- Michigan Stars (NPSL)
- Carolina RailHawks (NASL)
- San Diego Boca (NPSL)
- Serbian Indoor National Team (2015 WMF World Cup)
ODP COACHING EXPERIENCE
- Region 3 ODP staff coach 01’s & 02’s
- NTX ODP head coach 2004 Boys
PDL/USL COACHING EXPERIENCE
- FC Cleburne (Southern Conference)
FUTSAL COACHING EXPERIENCE
- GO Futsal (Fort Worth, TX)
- San Diego Futsal (California)
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
- NSCAA/USSF Futsal Diploma
- NSCAA Foundations of Coaching Diploma
- NSCAA Small Sided Games Diploma
- NSCAA Key Moments In The Game Diploma
- NSCAA Special Topics Diploma (Defending & Attacking Principles of Play)
- NSCAA/NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching High School Diploma
- NSCAA Get aHEAD Safely In Soccer Diploma
For more information about Youth Futsal at Game On Sports Complex, call us today at 817-367-7800.
Contact Chris Auth at email@example.com for more information!